Here you will find everything on making the most of cereal in education.
Click here to go straight to:
Why choose Kellogg's cereals?
Kellogg’s is passionate about ensuring children have the best start to the day. All of our children and family brands are fortified with vitamin D, making it a good choice for children at breakfast. Vitamin D is important for bones** whilst Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and iron contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
*Kellogg's children and family range includes Corn Flakes, the Rice Krispies range, the Coco Pops range, Frosties.
**Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones.
We have 6 School Food Compliant*** cereals allowing you to add diversity to your breakfast club offering.
The compliant range for schools can be found below.
- Rice Krispies
- Rice Krispies multigrain shapes
- Special K
- Bran Flakes
- Crunchy Granola
***School food regulations apply to the UK only.
The student population in Further Education is often diverse and as such it is important to stock a range which is able to satisfy the difference in tastes. In addition breakfast time can be at any time of the day due to varying schedules.
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes (3 x 3.3kg)
Rice Krispies ® (3 x 3.3kg)
Bran Flakes (3 x 3.3kg)
Kelloggs Granola 4 x 1.5kg
Bran Flakes (2x5kg)
What is the correct pack size?
We know every school and university has different requirements so we have a number of available pack sizes designed to make sure you have the serving solution you need. From large format Bulk-Paks down to single-serve Portion-Paks you can choose an option to suit your operations. Let us explain how our pack sizes work:
- Portion-Paks (e.g. 40x23g) - Gives a perception of quality and builds trust as they make big brands easily recognisable. The most hygienic format providing single portions and are best for low volume services.
- Retail Packs (sku dependent) - Designed for service straight from the box. Best for low to medium service requirements.
- Bag-Paks (e.g. 4x500g) - Designed for loose display for self-serve. Best for medium to high levels of volume.
- Bulk-Paks (e.g. 3x3kg) - The most cost-effective option. Suited to very high volume breakfast services.
How to serve and store my cereals
Every school, college and university is different so we can provide you with a range of POS units to suit your specific needs.